Monday, January 11, 2010

Granny Squares - Love em

mms_picture.jpg

I'm still plugging away at my Granny Square afghan. I underestimated how long this would take. I need about 80 squares and I've done about 7. I can't wait until it's done. The colors are cheerful and bright. Very fun.
mms_picture.jpg
I'm using assorted colors of assorted cheap acrylic yarns. There's some Red Heart in there, Lion's Brand, Vanna White's line. I needed wash-ability and could not afford to spend the $$$ on superwash wool. Maybe next time.

A big CONGRATS to Lucy over at Attic 24. She just welcomed home a brand new baby boy. Sigh - baby fever pangs. When I mention another baby to my husband, he looks at me incredulously, and asks: "Do you want to live UNDER A BRIDGE?" So, I'm thinking, no baby number 3 for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers